Click to Home

Go To Search
Stay ConnectedFacebookBloggerTwitter

Permits and Licenses

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a marriage license at City Hall?
2. How do I obtain a Temporary RV Parking Permit?
3. Where do I obtain an application for an Alarm Permit?
4. Do I need a business license to operate within the City and how do I apply for one?

401 East Chapman Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 993-8117