Click to Home

Go To Search
Claims and Public Record Request Forms
How to Seek a Record or File a Claim
The city clerk maintains all public records. To acquire a public record, submit a Public Record Request Form. To file a claim, submit a Claim Form.

Either form may be mailed or hand-delivered to City Hall at:
City of Placentia
Attn: City Clerk
401 E. Chapman Ave.
Placentia, CA 92870

You may also fax public record requests to City Hall at (714) 961-0283. Claims will not be accepted via fax.

401 East Chapman Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 993-8117