Food Programs for Seniors
The following are food programs offered to Placentia's senior community:
- A free food box distribution program is offered through Community Action Partnership of Orange County to eligible seniors 60 years and over. Food boxes are distributed the last Wednesday of each month at the Placentia Senior Center. Yearly registration is required.
- The Senior Grocery Program for seniors is offered the first and third Thursdays of the month. Annual registration is required.
- The Commodity Food Program is a free food distribution service through the Second Harvest Food Bank to seniors every third Wednesday of each month.
The following recreational activities are currently not available through the Senior Center:
- Movie Mondays – Mondays at 10:00 am
- Bingo – Wednesdays and Fridays at 11:00 am
- Arts & Crafts – Days vary, call the center for more information.
The following exercise activities are currently not available through the Senior Center.